Sealife of Pembrokeshire, Wales
What’s there: Sea birds and grey seals, wild dolphins, porpoises and even whales are on the menu. In fact, about one third of the world's population of grey seals live on the Pembrokeshire coast and if you’re there between September and November, you may even see them giving birth to pups on secluded beaches. For bottlenose dolphins and porpoises, Cardigan Bay is a good choice, especially the patch between St Davids Head and Poppit Sands from April to October. During the summer, you might even see hundreds or, if you’re lucky, thousands, of common dolphins in the water.
More info: Visit Pembrokeshire
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies