Sealife at Landís End, Cornwall
Whatís there: In the sea around Landís End, you might spot a pod of resident bottle-nosed dolphins and grey seals and even porpoises, orcas, minke whales and basking sharks. Itís also great for birds, especially gannets, razors and even the once-extinct (in Cornwall) now-returned Cornish Chough. Well-signed pathways make it easy to explore the clifftops which are often covered in colourful heather and flowers.
Open: The RSPB Wildlife Discovery Centre on the cliff path by the famous Landís End signpost is open Sunday Ė Thursday from 1st April until the end of September. There is a charge for parking.
More info: Land's End Landmark
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play