Prince William: 2014
In 2014, Prince William announced that he had a new job. He was to become an air ambulance pilot, and would be donating his entire salary to charity!
Wills underwent training for five months starting in September of that year (with a little paternity break after the birth of Princess Charlotte, of course) and check out the beaming picture!
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies