Prince William: 1984
These photos are from the day two-year-old William got to visit his mum Diana and newborn baby brother, Prince Henry of Wales, in the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital - now also Kate Middleton's maternity ward of choice.
Apparently, after bringing the new baby home, Prince Charles was having a little chat with his groundskeeper about life with the new baby. He said that William had taken to brotherhood like a 'duck to water.'
'It's worth a guinea a minute watching [William] enjoy himself,' he said. 'He's been climbing in and out of Harry's cot.'
And maternal grandfather, Earl Spencer also commented at the time, 'It will be lovely for William to have a companion and a playmate, and someone to fight with. I'm sure Harry will be a very good chap.'
The brothers have remained close to this day, with Harry appearing as best man at William's wedding in 2011.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album