Camping, glamping and everything in between
In fact, you don't even have to stay in a tent. Heated camping pods, tipis, yurts and wigwams, even converted buses, are among the choices at some campsites such as BlackberryWood near Ditchiling in Sussex. Look at the selection of campsites offering camping pods and tipis, yurts and wigwams on Pitchup.com.
If you prefer back-to-basics, plenty of campsites charge low rates for a grass pitch, with or without electrical hook-up. Examples include Westermill Farm which costs £6.50 per night (adult), £3.50 for children and £2.50 per vehicle. That?s just over £20 a night for a family of 4 or Fourways Campsite in Yorkshire which costs £12 per night for a grass pitch for 2 adults, 2 children and one vehicle (£15 with electric hook-up).
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play