Blair Castle, Perthshire
Cost: Summer season: adults £9.50, seniors £8.10, children 5-16 years £5.70, family ticket £25.75 (£20 in winter season) Under 5s free.
Open: Daily 9.30am-5.30pm until 26th October 2012
From 3rd November-24th March 2013 open weekends only 10am-4pm
How to get there: The castle is located off the main A9 road at Blair Atholl in Highland Perthshire between Perth and Inverness, 35 miles north of Perth. The castle is well signposted from the village of Blair Atholl. The closest station is Blair Atholl Station and is about half a mile away.
Where to buy tickets: Blair Castle website
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play