Sudeley Castle, Cotswolds
Cost: For Gardens, Playground & Nature Trail - adults £5, children £2, family ticket £15. Under 5s free.
Open: Daily 10.30am - 5pm until 28th October 2012.
How to get there: The castle is located near Winchcombe, 8 miles northeast of Cheltenham on the B4632 (A46) or 10 miles from junction 9 of the M5. The closest train station is Cheltenham Spa.
Where to buy tickets: From the visitor centre on arrival at Sudeley Castle
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play