Castle Drogo, Devon
Cost: With Gift Aid - adult £9.30, child £4.70, family ticket (2 adults) £23.10 (1 adult £14). Without Gift Aid - adult £8.40, child £4.20, family £21, (family 1 adult £12.70)
Open: Castle is open 11am-5pm. Garden, café, shop and visitor centre open 9am. Check the National Trust website for more information.
How to get there: Located near Exeter, Castle Drogo is 5 miles south of the A30 and off the Moretonhampstead road. The closest train station is Yeoford, 8 miles away.
Where to buy tickets: On arrival at Castle Drogo
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies