Castle Drogo, Devon
Cost: With Gift Aid - adult £9.30, child £4.70, family ticket (2 adults) £23.10 (1 adult £14). Without Gift Aid - adult £8.40, child £4.20, family £21, (family 1 adult £12.70)
Open: Castle is open 11am-5pm. Garden, café, shop and visitor centre open 9am. Check the National Trust website for more information.
How to get there: Located near Exeter, Castle Drogo is 5 miles south of the A30 and off the Moretonhampstead road. The closest train station is Yeoford, 8 miles away.
Where to buy tickets: On arrival at Castle Drogo
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play