Ashby Castle, Ashby de la Zouch
Cost: Adult £4.50, child 5-15 years £2.70, family ticket (2 adults, 3 children) £11.70. English Heritage members free.
Open: From 1st July - 31st August 2012 open daily 10am-5pm. Check the website for winter opening.
How to get there: Located in the town of Ashby de la Zouch, the castle is located 12 miles south of Derby on the A511 and 9 miles from Burton on Trent station. Car parking is restricted onsite so it’s best to park in town.
Where to buy tickets: From the ticket office at Ashby de la Zouch Castle
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies