Berkeley Castle, Gloucestershire
Cost: For Castle, Gardens and Butterfly House - adult £9.50, seniors £7.50, children 5-16 years £5, family (2 adults, 2 children) £24. Under 5s free.
Open: 11am-5.30pm Thursdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from April-October. During school holidays, the castle is open Sunday-Thursday. The Butterfly House is open until 30th September 2012, on the same days that the Castle is open.
How to get there: The castle is located between Bristol and Gloucester in the Cotswolds in the village of Berkeley from where it is well signposted. The M4 and M5 motorways are both close by and there is free parking on-site.
Where to buy tickets: From the ticket office at Berkeley Castle
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play