How to play leapfrog: You need 2 or more players. Choose someone to be the lily pad and ask them to crouch on their hands and knees, and keep their head tucked in.
The other kids must take it in turns to run up to the lily pad player, place their hands on their back and use their upper body strength to lever themselves up and over with their legs spread wide. If each child makes the jump, the lily pad player can stand a little taller. If a child doesn't make the jump, they're out and the 1st child out must become the lily pad in the next round.
Where to next?
- 30 fun ways to get the kids moving
- 50 cheap garden toys
- Retro outdoor games
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play