How to play garden football: Split the kids into 2 teams of 2-8 and use some old flower pots or T-shirts to mark out the goals at each end of your garden. Pick 2 goalkeepers to stand in goal and let the teams battle it out to score goals against each other.
How to play wall footie in smaller gardens: This footie game is perfect for smaller gardens and only requires 2 players. Ask the players to face a tall wall and get the 1st player to kick the football against it.
When the ball bounces off the wall and back onto the ground, it's the 2nd player's turn to kick it back to player 1 in the same way, until either of them misses. If a player misses the ball, the other player gets a point.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play