How to play stepping stones: Each child playing, is given 2 stepping stones. You could use old T-shirts, hula hoops or garden chair covers for the stepping stones.
Ask each child to throw out their 1st stepping stone and jump onto it, taking their 2nd stepping stone with them. Next they must throw out the 2nd stepping stone, jump on it, then pick up the 1st stepping stone behind them, which they must use as their next step and so on until they reach the end of the course. At least 1 foot must always remain on a stepping stone.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play