How to play volleyball: 2-6 kids can play a game of garden volleyball at a time. Set up a halfway mark in the garden and ask the kids to stand on either side with their hands at the ready.
The kids must use their hands and arms to hit the ball back and forth to each other. If they allow the ball to drop, the other team score a point.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play