Water balloon shot putt
How to play water balloon shot put: Ask each child to choose a different colour from the selection of water balloons and fill 3 balloons up with water for each child playing. Ask the kids to take it in turn to throw a water balloon as far as they can, across the lawn.
You can see where the coloured balloons land when they break on the ground, just look out for the burst balloon, and award the child with the longest throw, a treat.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play