How to play garden basketball: The more players, the merrier, but this game can be played by just 1 person.
Set up 1 hoop for your child/children to dunk the ball into and if you haven't got a hoop, use an old bucket.
Split the kids into 2 teams of 2-8, ask them to form a circle, then throw the ball in the air for one of them to catch and start the game off. A player who has possession of the ball must bounce it towards the hoop, avoid the other team's players and throw it in to score their team a point.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play