Splashdown QuayWest, Devon
Cost: Single admission £12.30, 2-hour £9.80, family all-day £45.20, family 2 hours £37.20. Tickets are available as 2-hour or all-day (Flume & GO) so you can stay all-day or come back later on the same day. If you buy online, you can skip the queues and just show your printed e-ticket.
Opening times: The park is open in the summer only and times vary between 10am and 5pm. Check the Splashdown website for more details.
How to get there: Splashdown at Quaywest is just outside Paignton town centre off the Dartmouth Road and about 5 miles from Torquay. There are full directions on the website depending on where you're travelling from. The nearest train station is Paignton, a 15/20-minute walk away or you can catch a bus to the waterpark.
Where to buy tickets: Splashdown Waterpark at Quay West website
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play