The Dome Doncaster waterpark
Cost: Adult £5, child £4, family £15.20, under 5s £1
Opening times: Term time weekends 10am-5pm; school holidays Mon-Fri 10am-4pm, weekends 10am-4pm.
How to get there: The Dome is close to the M18 (J3) and A1(M) (J36) motorways and there are over 600 free car parking spaces. The closest train station is Doncaster and numerous buses stop outside The Dome.
Where to buy tickets: The Dome website
Where to next?
Cheap castles days out
See wildlife for free in the UK
UKís best free museums
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play