Sandcastle waterpark, Blackpool
Cost: Adult (12+) £12.50, children 8-11 £10.50, junior 3-5 £10, family of 4 £42. 10% discount online. £5 charge for Hyperzone Wristband which permits wearer to ride Aztec Falls, Montazooma, Sidewinder and Masterblaster.
Opening times: Peak times/school holidays 9.30am-6pm; other times vary. Check The Sandcastle Waterpark website for detailed opening times.
How to get there: The Sandcastle Waterpark is opposite Blackpool Pleasure Beach on the sea side of the promenade. There is pay-and-display parking at South Beach car park. The nearest station is Blackpool South.
Where to buy tickets: Sandcastle Waterpark website
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies