Splashdown QuayWest, Poole
Cost: Single admission £12.30, 2-hour entry £9.80, family all-day £45.20, family 2 hours £37.20. Tickets available as 2-hour or all-day (Flume & Go). Buy online to skip queues; just show your printed e-ticket.
Opening times: Times vary from 9am-9pm during peak summer holidays to 2pm-9pm during term time. For a full calendar, check the Splashdown website.
How to get there: Located in Poole, the water park is accessible from the M27, A31 and A348 with brown signs leading to Tower Park Leisure Complex. Check the website for instructions from different directions.
Where to buy tickets: Splashdown Poole website
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies