Splashdown QuayWest, Poole
Cost: Single admission £12.30, 2-hour entry £9.80, family all-day £45.20, family 2 hours £37.20. Tickets available as 2-hour or all-day (Flume & Go). Buy online to skip queues; just show your printed e-ticket.
Opening times: Times vary from 9am-9pm during peak summer holidays to 2pm-9pm during term time. For a full calendar, check the Splashdown website.
How to get there: Located in Poole, the water park is accessible from the M27, A31 and A348 with brown signs leading to Tower Park Leisure Complex. Check the website for instructions from different directions.
Where to buy tickets: Splashdown Poole website
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play