Alton Towers Waterpark
Cost: Adults (12+) £16.50 (£15 online), children 4-11 £11.75 (£10.50), family of 4 £52.80 (£48). Under 4s free.
Opening times: Opening times vary from 10am-8pm during high season to 11am-4pm during term time. Check the Alton Towers Waterpark website for exact hours.
How to get there: Alton Towers resort in Staffordshire is between the M1 and the M6, 15 miles east of Stoke and 20 miles northwest of Derby. If you're arriving from the south, take the exit at M1 Junction 24 or M6 Junction 16; from the north, take M1 Junction 23a or M6 Junction 15.
Where to buy tickets: Alton Towers Waterpark website
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play