LC Waterpark, Swansea
Cost: Adult £7, children 4-15 £4, under 3s free. Tickets are for 2-hour sessions. Tesco Clubcard Deal Vouchers are accepted. Boardrider costs £3.50 for 30 minutes.
Opening times: School and bank holidays: Open daily 9am-8pm. Termtime: Mon-Tue 4pm-8pm, Wed, Thu and Fri 4pm-9pm, weekends 9am-8pm.
How to get there: The water park is on the Oystermouth Road in Swansea, next to the National Waterfront Museum, and well-signposted from the M4. Swansea High Street station is a 10-minute walk away and parking is available. 50% of your parking costs are refunded if you buy an LC activity.
Where to buy tickets: The LC Waterpark website
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play