Wet'n'Wild waterpark, Tyneside
Cost: Peak (weekends, school and bank holidays) standard admission £10.95, children under 1.2m £6.25. If you go 2.5 hours before closing, price is £7.50/£4.50.
Off-peak (weekdays outside of school/bank holidays) standard admission £9.25, children under 1.2m £4.50. 2.5 hours before closing, price is £5.50/£3.50. Under 2s free at all times
Opening times: Peak/school holidays Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-7pm
Off-peak/termtime Mon/Tue closed, Wed-Thu 12pm-7.30pm, Fri 12pm-8pm, Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-7pm.
How to get there: The waterpark is located about 8 miles east of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and is 1 mile from the north side entrance/exit of the Tyne Tunnel on the A187 North Shields Road. The park is opposite the Royal Quays Factory Shopping Outlet and before you reach the ferry port.
Where to buy tickets: Wet íNí Wild Waterpark website
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album