Wet'n'Wild waterpark, Tyneside
Cost: Peak (weekends, school and bank holidays) standard admission £10.95, children under 1.2m £6.25. If you go 2.5 hours before closing, price is £7.50/£4.50.
Off-peak (weekdays outside of school/bank holidays) standard admission £9.25, children under 1.2m £4.50. 2.5 hours before closing, price is £5.50/£3.50. Under 2s free at all times
Opening times: Peak/school holidays Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-7pm
Off-peak/termtime Mon/Tue closed, Wed-Thu 12pm-7.30pm, Fri 12pm-8pm, Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-7pm.
How to get there: The waterpark is located about 8 miles east of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and is 1 mile from the north side entrance/exit of the Tyne Tunnel on the A187 North Shields Road. The park is opposite the Royal Quays Factory Shopping Outlet and before you reach the ferry port.
Where to buy tickets: Wet íNí Wild Waterpark website
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies