The Time Capsule, Scotlandís Waterpark
Cost: Adult £5.90/£4.65(peak/off-peak), children 5-16 years £4.65/£3.60, 3-4 years £2.60/£1.55, under 3s free. Tickets are for 90-minute sessions.
Opening times: The water park operates peak and off-peak times which you can check on The Time Capsule website. Off-peak hours are 12pm-9pm, peak opening times are 10am-9pm.
How to get there: Located in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, just east of Glasgow, The Time Capsule is accessible from the M8 motorway and is well sign-posted from the A275 (westbound) and the A89 (eastbound).
Where to buy tickets: The Time Capsule website
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play