Butlins Splashworld waterpark, Bognor Regis
Cost: Peak: Adult £25, child £15, family of 3 £48, family of 4 £72. Off-peak Adult £17, child £8.50, family of 3 £29, family of 4 £42. Afternoon special after 2pm: Adult £12, child £5
Opening times: For day visitors, the resort is open from 10am-8pm. Splash Waterworld is open from 12pm-5pm. Get detailed times on the day visit calendar
How to get there: The resort is one mile east of Bognor Regis, West Sussex and on the Littlehampton road near Felpham Village. Itís easy to find from the M3 motorway. Drivers should head for the A27 and follow the A259 coast road straight to the resort.
Where to buy tickets: Butlins Splashworld Waterpark website
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies