Cost: Over 1.1m tall £10.49 (off-peak £8.65), under 1.1m £7.49 (£6.50), parent and toddler £14.50 (£9.99), family of 4 £37.50 (£31.50). You can book online to skip the queues.
Opening times: During peak times (school holidays and weekends), the water park is open Mon-Thu 10am-6pm, Fri 10am-9pm (6pm - 9pm Aqua Disco), Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10am-5pm.
Off-peak (term time) Mon/Tue closed, Wed-Thu 10am-3pm, Fri 2pm-9pm (6pm-9pm Aqua Disco), Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10am-5pm. More on the WaterWorld calendar.
How to get there: WaterWorld is 10 minutes from Junction 15 or 16 of the M6. Drivers should join the A500 from the M6, follow the signs for the A53 to Leek and look out for WaterWorld signs. The nearest station is Stoke On Trent and a taxi costs approximately £4.50.
Where to buy tickets: WaterWorld
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play