Gorgie City Farm, Edinburgh
Open: Daily 9.30am - 4.30am (winter 4pm). Closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
How to get there: The farm is close to the A71 route but parking is limited (£2 charge) so the farm encourages visitors to use public transport. The farm is a 15-minute walk from Haymarket Station and several buses stop at the gate. There are full directions on the website.
Website: Gorgie City Farm
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play