Old Holly Farm, Preston, Lancashire
Open: Daily 9am-5pm. Christmas Eve 9am-3pm; New Year's Eve 9am-4pm. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
How to get there: Old Holly Farm is on the main A6 road, 2 miles north of Garstang (direction of Lancaster). From the north, leave the M6 at junction 33 and from the south, leave the M6 at junction 32 - from both, follow the the A6 (signposted for Garstang) and follow the brown sign for Old Holly Farm. There's free parking too. A regular bus also connects Preston and Lancaster and stops outside the farm.
Website: Old Holly Farm
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies