Mudchute Park & Farm, London
Open: Farm Tue - Sun 9am-5pm; Park open all day, every day.
How to get there: The easiest option is Crossharbour station on the Docklands Light Railway. After crossing the road and walking through the ASDA car park, there's direct entry to Mudchute Park and Farm. The farm is also accessible via the A13, following signs for the Isle of Dogs and on the A1206 towards Island Gardens.
Website: Mudchute Park and Farm
Picture credit: Justine Aw and Mudchute Park & Farm
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album