How to massage your baby
Wait until your baby has had their 6-week check-up before starting the massage. Your baby will love being massaged because it stimulates their senses and you'll love it because it helps your baby relax, boosts their development, circulation and digestion - it might even help to get rid of wind. Most of all baby massage brings you both closer and helps you communicate with each other through touch and eye contact.
Click through this step-by-step guide on how to massage your baby safely and experience the benefits of baby massage.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies