How to massage your baby
Wait until your baby has had their 6-week check-up before starting the massage. Your baby will love being massaged because it stimulates their senses and you'll love it because it helps your baby relax, boosts their development, circulation and digestion - it might even help to get rid of wind. Most of all baby massage brings you both closer and helps you communicate with each other through touch and eye contact.
Click through this step-by-step guide on how to massage your baby safely and experience the benefits of baby massage.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play