Get your baby ready for baby massage
To prepare for the massage:
1. Make sure the room is warm, and free from cold draughts.
2. Prepare the area by laying a soft towel on the floor and dress comfortably.
3. Make sure your hands are warm and clean, we suggest you remove rings and other jewellery.
4. Place your massage oil nearby with an extra clean towel. Sunflower oil is safe, gentle and recommended for baby massage or use a baby massage oil from Tiddley Pom.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album