Get your baby ready for baby massage
To prepare for the massage:
1. Make sure the room is warm, and free from cold draughts.
2. Prepare the area by laying a soft towel on the floor and dress comfortably.
3. Make sure your hands are warm and clean, we suggest you remove rings and other jewellery.
4. Place your massage oil nearby with an extra clean towel. Sunflower oil is safe, gentle and recommended for baby massage or use a baby massage oil from Tiddley Pom.
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play