Introduce your baby to touch
2. Ensure you make good eye contact and smiles with your baby to let them know there is nothing to fear. This also allows your baby to communicate with you and let you know they are ready for the massage to begin.
3. If your baby is feeling receptive to massage they will be relaxed and make good eye contact and smile with you. If your baby appears restless or agitated, this is not the right time to start the massage.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies