Introduce your baby to touch
2. Ensure you make good eye contact and smiles with your baby to let them know there is nothing to fear. This also allows your baby to communicate with you and let you know they are ready for the massage to begin.
3. If your baby is feeling receptive to massage they will be relaxed and make good eye contact and smile with you. If your baby appears restless or agitated, this is not the right time to start the massage.
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play