How to massage your baby's arms and hands
1. Holding your baby's wrist with one hand, place the other in a 'C' shape cup at the shoulder, move down the arm maintaining a gentle grip.
2. When you reach the wrist alternate your hands so your movements flow. Apply gentle pressure to your baby's palm with you thumb creating 'half-moons'.
3. Massage your baby's fingers individually, rotating your thumb and index finger.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play