How to massage your baby's back
1. Slowly and gently turn your baby onto their stomach, make sure their airway is free then apply a little more oil to your hands.
2. Place your hands across their back, making sure not to apply any pressure to your baby's spine. Begin circles with moderate pressure, alternating between your palms and fingertips.
3. Gradually work your way down from upper to lower back keeping a consistent pressure and speed.
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play