How to massage your baby's back
1. Slowly and gently turn your baby onto their stomach, make sure their airway is free then apply a little more oil to your hands.
2. Place your hands across their back, making sure not to apply any pressure to your baby's spine. Begin circles with moderate pressure, alternating between your palms and fingertips.
3. Gradually work your way down from upper to lower back keeping a consistent pressure and speed.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies