How to massage your baby's back
1. Slowly and gently turn your baby onto their stomach, make sure their airway is free then apply a little more oil to your hands.
2. Place your hands across their back, making sure not to apply any pressure to your baby's spine. Begin circles with moderate pressure, alternating between your palms and fingertips.
3. Gradually work your way down from upper to lower back keeping a consistent pressure and speed.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play