How to massage your baby's feet and toes
2. Use your thumb to push gently into the base of the foot moving your thumb up from heel to toe, rolling your right thumb to right side of the foot and your left thumb to the left.
3. Placing your thumb on the ball of the foot take your other hand and gently wiggle your baby's toes from base to tip. Do this for 2 minutes and this ends your baby's massage.
We hope you both enjoyed the massage.
This baby massage routine is supplied by Tiddley Pom. Visit tiddley-pom.com for massage essentials including organic oils, lotions and music.
Where to next?
- Help your baby sleep soundly
- Advice for new mums
- Top 10 playmats
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions