Give them every opportunity to succeed
'When Ben was born with cerebral palsy there was a chance he wouldn't be able to walk. But our assumption was that he would. We would have him in the baby walker at all times. Soon he was getting the momentum up to move in straight lines, then we'd turn him around and he'd go back the other way. It was always about giving him lots of opportunities to do it.'
/family/galleries/34621/my-top-tips-for-helping-your-kids-get-gold/3 /family/galleries/34621/my-top-tips-for-helping-your-kids-get-gold/4 /family/galleries/34621/my-top-tips-for-helping-your-kids-get-gold/5 /family/galleries/34621/my-top-tips-for-helping-your-kids-get-gold/6 /family/galleries/34621/my-top-tips-for-helping-your-kids-get-gold/7
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies