Be there at the end of the day
Alison Rushgrove is working with P&G on their 'Thank you, Mum' campaign to tell her story of raising an Olympian. To view the film series, looking at what it's like to raise a world-class athlete through the eyes of their mothers, visit youtube.com/PG
Where to next?
- Team GB's tips for getting in shape
- Read our chat with Olympic silver medalist Rebecca Adlington
- Fun Olympics-inspired ideas for a fiver
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees