Wizard face paint
Wizard face paint for Halloween
To paint the wizard, find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of spillages. Using a water-based face paint is best as they wash off easily with soap and water. Face paint is safe to use on most skins, but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the wizard face paint idea you will need:
- A pot of clean water
- Water-based face paint in white, blue, yellow, orange, gold and silver
- Face painting sponges
- 1 thick paintbrush
- 1 medium paintbrush
- 1 thin paintbrush
Browse our other pictures
- You're going to fall in love with these unique kids' shops
- Prince George's baby album
- Adorable personalised gifts for kids
- The best Frozen stocking fillers - starting from £1.70
- North West's baby album
- 30 ways to make Christmas easier
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'
- Top Christmas toys for 2014
- Kate Middleton bump watch!
- Best kids' films on Netflix
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- GTK little monsters competition 2014