Wizard face paint
Wizard face paint for Halloween
To paint the wizard, find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of spillages. Using a water-based face paint is best as they wash off easily with soap and water. Face paint is safe to use on most skins, but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the wizard face paint idea you will need:
- A pot of clean water
- Water-based face paint in white, blue, yellow, orange, gold and silver
- Face painting sponges
- 1 thick paintbrush
- 1 medium paintbrush
- 1 thin paintbrush
Browse our other pictures
- Is Katie Hopkins the most controversial woman on TV?
- Fun ways to give your kids their presents
- Christmas stockings for kids
- How to make it a white Christmas (even when it's not)
- Best Christmas books for kids
- The Beckham family album
- The top 10 best-selling toys of all time!
- 30 ways to make Christmas easier
- Top Christmas toys for 2013
- Our BIG Christmas toy giveaway
- Your Christmas traditions
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'