Wizard face paint
Wizard face paint for Halloween
To paint the wizard, find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of spillages. Using a water-based face paint is best as they wash off easily with soap and water. Face paint is safe to use on most skins, but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the wizard face paint idea you will need:
- A pot of clean water
- Water-based face paint in white, blue, yellow, orange, gold and silver
- Face painting sponges
- 1 thick paintbrush
- 1 medium paintbrush
- 1 thin paintbrush
Browse our other pictures
- North West's baby album
- 30 ways to make Christmas easier
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'
- Top Christmas toys for 2014
- Kate Middleton bump watch!
- Best kids' films on Netflix
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- GTK little monsters competition 2014
- Morning sickness cures and remedies
- Garden crafts for kids
- 11 incredibly useful apps for parents
- 15 fun gardening ideas for kids