Wizard face paint step 1: for the base
Start by sponging white paint all over your child's face, then blend blue into the eye sockets and on the forehead. Blend yellow onto the nose and cheeks. Blend blue into the sides of the face and around the chin. Use the orange on the yellow sponge to highlight the cheeks and parts of the forehead. Try to keep the colours delicate.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies