Frankenstein face paint for Halloween
To paint Frankenstein's monster, first find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of spillages and mucky fingers. Using a water-based face paint is best as they wash off easily with soap and water. Face paint is safe to use on most skin types but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the Frankenstein face paint idea you will need:
- A pot of clean water
- Water-based face paint in green, black, purple, red and silver
- Face painting sponges
- 1 thick paintbrush
- 1 thin paintbrush
- 1 straight edged paintbrush (if you have one)
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions