Bat face paint for Halloween
To paint the bat, find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of spillages and messy hands. Using a water-based face paint is best as they wash off your child's skin easily with soap and water. Face paint is safe to use on most skin types but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use. Wash the paint off with soap and warm water immediately if your child does experience any discomfort.
To create the bat face paint idea you will need:
- A pot of clean water
- Water-based face paint in light blue, dark blue, black and white
- Face painting sponges
- 1 thick, no.3 round paintbrush
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play