Skeleton face paint for Halloween
To paint the skull, first find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of spillages and mucky fingers. You might also want to drape an old towel around your child's shoulders to protect their clothes from any stray drips. Using a water-based face paint is best as they wash off easily with soap and water. Face paint is safe to use on most skin types but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the skull face paint idea you will need:
- A pot of clean water
- Water-based face paint in white, grey and black
- Face painting sponges
- 1 medium paintbrush
- 1 thin paintbrush
- An old towel, to drape over your child's shoulders
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies