Best artificial Christmas trees
You just can't beat the fun of decorating it and placing presents underneath its branches.
But if you aren't careful, the tree can be very expensive - a real Christmas tree can cost up to £80. That would add up to £400 in just five years!
A large artificial tree will last much longer can cost as little as £15 and smaller ones are priced from £1.99.
We've put together a list of some of the best artificial Christmas trees on offer this festive season but if you find a better one then please let us know. Happy decorating!
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play