You could organise a treasure hunt in your home, garden or local park. The entrance fee goes to Children in Need, and the edible prizes (you could make some biscuits, cupcakes or other sweet treats for your searchers) are awarded to whichever lucky children find them. It gives you and the other mums a chance to catch up, the kids love surprises, and you're making a valuable contribution to charity.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies