Which is the best newborn nappy?
So we asked 4 lovely goodtoknow mums to kindly test 4 of the most popular nappies out on their newborns and score them out of 5 for comfort, skin care and absorbency during day and night-time use, to help you decide on the best newborn nappy for your baby.
And as the cost of buying nappies can really add up, especially when you consider a newborn baby goes through 10 - 14 nappies a day, it's not just quality mums care about, but value for money too.
The newborn nappies we tested are:
- Pampers new baby nappies (£6.99 carry pack)
- Huggies newborn nappies (£3.85 carry pack)
- Boots newborn nappies (£2.49 carry pack)
Browse through our gallery of nappies to find out what each of our tester mums said about them and how they scored each nappy PLUS add your own nappy review in the comments section below and rate them too by clicking on the of stars above.
What's the score?
A nappy with a score of...
1 = terrible
2 = not great
3 = good enough
4 = very good
5 = brilliant
Next: See the next page to find out what goodtoknow mum Helen Booth thought of Pampers new baby nappies.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play