'Mum, is Santa real?'
How to make the kids believe in Santa
It might be years before they ask 'Mum, is Santa real?' Or it might only be next week, that's why goodtoknow has compiled a round-up of ideas to keep the Christmas magic and their belief in Santa alive. Whether you leave a glittery trail on your front lawn on Christmas morning and tell the kids it's flying reeindeer dust, send the kids a personalised Santa letter, or just want to add an extra treat for them under the Christmas tree, our ideas will be fun to carry out, very well-received and will help to make the kids believe in Santa.
If your kids have no doubts about Santa's existence, then these exciting ideas promise to make his arrival even more thrilling. If you're worried that others could jeopardise their belief in Santa, then these top tips are guaranteed to help defeat their doubts. And, if you've got children who are just too old to believe in Santa now... well we've got some suggestions that can include them too.
Click through our gallery of ideas to help you keep your kids believing in Santa...
Browse our other pictures
- You're going to fall in love with these unique kids' shops
- Prince George's baby album
- Adorable personalised gifts for kids
- The best Frozen stocking fillers - starting from £1.70
- North West's baby album
- 30 ways to make Christmas easier
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'
- Top Christmas toys for 2014
- Kate Middleton bump watch!
- Best kids' films on Netflix
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- GTK little monsters competition 2014