Leave him a little snack
We hear his favourite is cookies and milk, but he'll probably be thankful for whatever he can get. Bake Christmas treats with your children and make it an exciting family activity - after all, they're baking for a very important person!
When the kids go to bed, enjoy your well-deserved snack and see the surprised look on their faces the next morning when it's all gone!
Image: Pinterest/Eclectic Momsense
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play