Leave him a little snack
We hear his favourite is cookies and milk, but he'll probably be thankful for whatever he can get. Bake Christmas treats with your children and make it an exciting family activity - after all, they're baking for a very important person!
When the kids go to bed, enjoy your well-deserved snack and see the surprised look on their faces the next morning when it's all gone!
Image: Pinterest/Eclectic Momsense
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies