Pampers Simply Dry nappies
Skin care: 2/5
Day time use: 3/5
Night-time use: 2/5
Absorbency of wee: 2/5
Containing poo: 2/5
Value for money: 2/5
Overall newborn nappy score: 15/35 lowest score!
Hazel said: 'Pampers Simply Dry nappies' absorbency wasn't great and Joseph's bottom felt wet when I changed him, so I wouldn't be happy using them overnight. The sizing also came up smaller than other nappies.'
Would you use this nappy again? 'Pampers Simply Dry nappies didn't do Joseph's skin any favours as the absorbency was poor and they felt cheap and not as well made as most other brands.'
Have you tried this nappy?
We'd love to hear what you thought of this nappy, so please leave your review in the comments section below and rate it by clicking on the stars above.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play