Pampers Simply Dry nappies
Skin care: 2/5
Day time use: 3/5
Night-time use: 2/5
Absorbency of wee: 2/5
Containing poo: 2/5
Value for money: 2/5
Overall newborn nappy score: 15/35 lowest score!
Hazel said: 'Pampers Simply Dry nappies' absorbency wasn't great and Joseph's bottom felt wet when I changed him, so I wouldn't be happy using them overnight. The sizing also came up smaller than other nappies.'
Would you use this nappy again? 'Pampers Simply Dry nappies didn't do Joseph's skin any favours as the absorbency was poor and they felt cheap and not as well made as most other brands.'
Have you tried this nappy?
We'd love to hear what you thought of this nappy, so please leave your review in the comments section below and rate it by clicking on the stars above.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies