Which is the best active fit nappy?
We asked 4 lovely goodtoknow mums to test 4 of the most popular active fit nappies out on their babies and score them out of 5 for comfort, skin care and absorbency during the day and night, to help you decide on the best active fit nappy for the job.
And as the cost of buying nappies can really add up, especially when you consider a 7- to 12-month-old baby goes through 5 or 6 nappies a day, you'll want a nappy that is worth the money, so our mums have scored each active fit nappy on its value too.
The nappies we tested are:
- Pampers Active Fit nappies (£6.49 carry pack)
- Huggies natural fit nappies (£6.48 carry pack)
- Boots active stretch nappies (£4.99 carry pack)
Browse through our gallery of active fit nappies to find out what each of our tester mums said about them and how they scored each nappy PLUS add your own nappy review in the comments section below and rate them too by clicking on the stars above.
What's the score?
A nappy with a score of...
1 = terrible
2 = not great
3 = good enough
4 = very good
5 = brilliant
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors