Which is the best pull-up nappy?
We asked 5 lovely goodtoknow mums to test 5 of the most popular pull-up nappies out on their toddlers and score them out of 5 for comfort, skin care and absorbency during day and night-time use, to help you decide on the best pull-up nappy for your little one. Our mums have also scored each pull-up nappy on its value for money too, because there's no point in splashing out on a nappy that doesn't do its job.
The nappies we tested are:
- Pampers Easy Up pants - £6.49 (carry pack price)
- Huggies Step-in nappies - £6.48 (carry pack price)
- Boots easy on pants - £4.99 (carry pack price)
- Tesco Everyday Value pants - £2.99 (carry pack price)
Browse through our gallery of pull-up nappies to find out what each of our tester mums said about them and how they scored each nappy PLUS add your own nappy review in the comments section below and rate them too by clicking on the stars above.
What's the score?
A nappy with a score of...?
1 = terrible?
2 = not great
3 = good enough
4 = very good
5 = brilliant
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play